Sunday, July 4, 2010

copy of comment

Some people should remember "there for the grace of God go I..."
I've worked for a paycheck since I was 15 years old (43 years) and the only time I was out of work and drew unemployment was between my leaving the Military and when my GI Bill kicked in. The GI Bill was so small then that I couldn't go to class without getting a job to support my family, but school was hard for me and I had to drop out for my family to survive. So I guise that makes me stupid and a slacker. SO for that guy who has worked a measly 26 years I would point out that pride without humility is just vanity. Unless things have changed I'm pretty sure that Unemployment benefits are for people who have worked. ARE WORKERS The ideal that 26 years of hard work is unaffected by events that are out of our control and is never influenced by some form of good fortune is really self-indulgent. Last but not least as you blame liberals for everything you don't have control of remember that it was conservatives and their anti-protectionist rants that repeatedly said the key to dealing with the outsourcing of American jobs WAS TRAINING!!! Hang in there Charlie and Jennica, going to school is a good thing, as is trying to better your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment